We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Shd I go?

London, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Topic
Help! Shd I go?

Been checking up on the weather in Zanzibar over the past couple of days and it looks truly awful. What's the weather actually like there at the moment as it looks like it is just torrential rain and thunder showers?

Thanks very much

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! Shd I go?

Was heavy rainfall at most time of past two days.

But today is clear with light cloud.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

London, England...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! Shd I go?

Thanks very much,

I heard that the rainy season had started early this year, would you say that was true and don't expect things to get better? (as far as anyone can know!)

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! Shd I go?

Very difficult to predict the weather especially in Tropical Countries.

But I think it won`t extend throughout your stay.Will get some days with sunshine which always happen.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,001 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! Shd I go?

If we said it was truly awful would you cancel your plane tickets?

It will be what it will be!

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! Shd I go?

The ten day forecast predicts thunderstorms on many of these days. Do the storms come and go within in an hour or so or is it more likely to last the whole day?

6. Re: Help! Shd I go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 08:19
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Archipelago