We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Perfect Stay

Cardiff
6 posts
Save Topic
The Perfect Stay

Hi guys,

Me and my bf are trying to decide where to go on holiday in september, Tunisia is one of the options we are looking at, at the moment..

can anyone suggest the best place to stay.. hotel needs to have good facilities, nice beach and plenty of things to do in the surrounding area, or a short distance away?

Many Thanks

stroud
Level Contributor
655 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Perfect Stay

Happycamper

Hello i travel to Tunisia 3/4 times a year and i tend to stay in and around Sousse area so i would suggest the Tour Khalef a good 3/4 star hotel nice grounds large outside pool and the pool is 100yds from its own beach area nicely set out and quite a good standard of food you are also 25/30 mins walk from Sousse and it has some nice cafes/shops in the area. The hotel is of the main road but this road also leads to Port el k which has a grand marina and some lovley cafes and restaurants and it is a place to be seen so worth a visit but shop around and get a good deal.

Good luck Toby..

Edited: 01 July 2011, 13:11
Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Perfect Stay

I would agree with Toby, We also stay at the Tour Khalef. The staff are really nice and friendly, and the location is perfect. I'm sure you will enjoy a holiday here.

Ann

Cardiff
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Perfect Stay

Thank you for your responses,

I will be sure to check that place out :)

4. Re: The Perfect Stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 12:17
Get answers to your questions about Tunisia