We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cash machines

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
cash machines

never been to Tunisia before and don't fancy taking a lot of cash are there cash machines in the resorts

Thanks Kath

stroud
Level Contributor
655 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cash machines

Kpnuts,

Hello around the most popular of resorts there are a large number of banks and exchanges and in every hotel i have stayed in they offer exchange facilities, there are also dotted around the resorts are Atms where you can use to withdraw cash with plastic but as i have stated i always take Sterling and change as i feel to meet my needs. You will have no problem to obtain money from these services and indeed even the rate of exchange in most currencys is displayed on view and most of the time you will also obtain a receipt.The rate of exchange is decided each day and hardly fluctuates be it bank or hotel. I wish you a good holiday and enjoy Tunisian hospitality it is a great country and its people will make you welcome.

Good luck Toby.

Edited: 07 July 2011, 23:57
2. Re: cash machines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 22:17
Get answers to your questions about Tunisia