We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Hello Im leaving for tunisia on the 18th july can any1 tell if theres an atm where i can use a visa debit card in enfidha airport? Thank you!! Xx

Hammamet, Tunisia
Destination Expert
for Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

would it not be better to take 40 or 50 quid, and change that at the airport, would also save on additional card fees.

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Ty :) yeah ill do that i have 200 gbp to take im foung ai but i worry if i need more money when i get there ( heading to marhaba hotel soose) is there going to be a atm which will take my card there?lol xx

Hammamet, Tunisia
Destination Expert
for Tunisia
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

there are loads of atms, in the area, plz inform your bank on your travel dates, that way the bank will allow your card to be used in tunisia.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Bella,

Good advise from Khal. You must inform you bank BEFORE you leave that you will using ATM in Tunisia.

Cheers

Cas

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Thanks very much i will do this :)) does any1 know if there is watersports, quads etc in the area im going to and prices? Ty xx

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Make sure your travel insurance covers you for doing anything out of the ordinary, and that you take heed of the small-print as well.

Also make sure that the operator for whatever activity you go for has an operators licence and insurance.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Bella,

There a lot watersports on offer, but it would help if you say which resort you are staying at then we may be able to tell you what on offer!

Cheers

Cas

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Sorry lol im so silly at times! Its hotel marhaba soose xx

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Agadir
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Bella

Sousse is very popular holiday resorts and as such you will be not short of activities to indulge yourself in.

Before considering anything, you need to familiarise yourself with the local currency the Dinar. For £1 you would get about 2 and half dinars.

On the beach you will see offers for paragliding, water jet skiing, banana boats, pedal boats, camel & horse riding.

These activities are charged by the hour, and can vary from as little as 10 dinars for 30 minutes horse/camel riding to 40 dinars for 1/2 an hour paragliding.

There are also excursions on pirate ships which would cost around 45 dinars for few hours entertainment while sailing a bit part of the Med

Haggling the prices down is part of getting good deals. I always say that good hagglers get good deals, bad hagglers get ripped off.

On an a separate subject, when you arrive on 19 July, Ramadan would be just about to begin. Extra caution should be taken by visitors to show some respect to the locals during this Holy Month.

Cheers

Cas

lanarkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atm!!Urgent reply needed thanks xx

Ty very much i am quite worried as ive heard sum horror stories about the men thr learung over blondes and as im blonde im a tad scared lol x

Get answers to your questions about Tunisia