We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Dear All,

Flying from Exeter to Enfida in June. Booked into Marhaba Salem (currently closed for renovation work, but due to open by end of March). Generally excellent reviews for the Marhaba hotels so no concern there.

Have never flown with Nouvelair before and have recently checked the reviews for their flights - I'm now truly horrified, and as a nervous flyer, more than a little concerned!

Can anyone with recent Nouvelair flight experience either confirm or contrast these "flight from hell" reviews?

Thanks in anticipation

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Hi, my daughter and I are going with Nouvelair to Tunisia on 22nd September and I like you, am a bit worried. I see nobody bothered to answer you but I hope you will let me know what it was like.

I hope you had a lovely holiday anyhow and that it was worth the flight!!!

Southampton, England
Level Contributor
3,827 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Maybe no one answered because regulars here have never flown Nouvelair

Just a thought.

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Agree Dusty, i was just about to write the same comment.

Most people on here fly Thomson, Thomas Cook into Enfidha and British Airways into Tunis Airport, ive hardly evet seen posts saying they have flown Nouvelair especially from a South West Airport. Either way, its a 2 and a half hour flight, going across the Atlantic may be a different matter but before you get a chance to get comfy its time to land!! Lol

Julie

Edited: 01 September 2013, 20:41
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

I fly with them from Brussels to Enfidha next saturday.

Did that last year also, had no problems then.

London
Level Contributor
8,198 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

If Nouvelair were flights from hell then they would not be operating into european airspace. They are a basic no frills airline been operating well over twenty years. To best of my knowledge their safey record just as good as any U.K. charter airline.

Just think about your holiday and the flight is short segment of holiday.

Brighton
Level Contributor
24 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

Nouvelair fly with Thomas Cook and Thomson Holidays from the UK from a number of Airports. Both companies carry out audits for all Airlines they use so this ensures all airlines they work with including Nouvelair, comply to required standards of service and safety. This should re-assure all passengers regarding Nouvelair and others used by Thomas Cook and Thomson

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

We flew with novelair in August through Thomas Cook to Enfidha, no problems either way even got extra leg room seats both ways at no extra charge, just asked when we checked in.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

We flew with novelair in August through Thomas Cook to Enfidha, no problems either way even got extra leg room seats both ways at no extra charge, just asked when we checked in.

9. Re: Nouvelair - are dire reviews justified?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 05:17