We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage theft

Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Luggage theft

Has any one had anything stole from there case at enfidha airport recently??

London
Level Contributor
8,132 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage theft

This thread from couple months back had lots of comments about this subject

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g293753-i9122-k6…

Cottingham, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage theft

Nothing stolen but had locks on suitcase cut of twice so had to buy two new one i don't even like them touching my cases when we get of the plane or when you depart you have to have eyes in your backside to keep them in your sight they should leave them alone as when you go to check in you don't know if they have put anything in your case ?

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
2,785 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage theft

this topic come's up often,

the luggage locks are only to stop the case unzipping not to secure them, ( check the small print ) if someone wants to be in do you think the padlock will stop them, do what some of us do and put the ring of a key ring through the clasp, don't use a cable tie unless you have something to cut it of with,

we found the baggage handlers are not that fussy when it come's to handling luggage and the padlock get's caught on other items and snap's off,

alan

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,591 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage theft

Why do you ask this?

Is there something stolen out of your suitcase ?

5. Re: Luggage theft

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Tunisia