We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help...advice please..!!

London
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Help...advice please..!!

Flying to Tunisia 2 weeks on Saturday and have only just found out that we are meant to have jabs..?!..Went to Egypt last year and Morocco the year before without having jabs..??..Just wondering how many people do have them or who don't think it's really worth worrying about..?!..Have phoned Dr but they can't fit me in,so told me to go to a travel pharmacy but will cost (about £200 for both me and my husband)..!!

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
3,559 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help...advice please..!!

I know lot of tourist get injections before coming to Tunisia.

We live in Belgium and never got any injection, maybe not such a good idea but till now we survived it....

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
3,937 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help...advice please..!!

how you going to fit 2 trips into the same dates

London
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help...advice please..!!

Huh...?!...I'm not going on two trips..,.?!

London
Level Contributor
8,118 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help...advice please..!!

Dont think recommendations for Tunisia are any different to Morocco and Egypt, siosk.

My health centre told me they use this site for guidance, which you may want to read through

www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk

Vaccinations are always debateable subject on here - many visitors do not bother whereas others are ultra cautious and follow all guidelines. Afraid the decision is yours and no one can really advise about health issues apart from your G.P./medical centre.

London
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help...advice please..!!

Thank you wanderin_star, like you say I'm the only one who can make the decision but makes me feel better to know there are people out there who wouldn't bother,haha...!!..Think I'm just going to have to pay the ridiculous amount,at least them I'm covered for quite a few years..!!

6. Re: Help...advice please..!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Tunisia