We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money

Milton Keynes...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money

Hi I'm going to an all inclusive in skanes next week can anyone advise on how much money to take for water sports and excursions please ?

Burnley
Level Contributor
739 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money

How long are you going for and how many people? Will you be eating out? We are 2 adults and a 2 year old, going for 2 weeks and plan on eating out 2 or 3 times and a few drinks out to watch football but wont be doing and trips, we tip quite a bit. We will be taking £300 with us which will be plenty

Milton Keynes...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money

Thanks for your reply we are only going for 7 nights. Will probably eat out maybe twice. It's manly water sports and I dune buggys my partner wants to do I no other places I have been this can be expensive.

I'm not even that shaw I want to do excursions but would like to no I have enough just Incase

Thanks

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,874 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money

Take £300 you can always bring the surplace back or spend in duty free.

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spending money

But dont change all your spending money into Dinars all at once, if you want to change your dinars back into pounds at the airport you need to keep all your reciepts, commision rate is extortionate for changing back into pounds.

Change little amounts at a time.

Quad biking with Thomson bought through rep at your hotel was 45 Dinar adult only.

Catamaran from Skanes is 49 dinar

Camel caravan is 39 dinars

Thats from price list in December.

You can get it cheaper through other sellers at your hotel too no doubt.

You will get sellers on the beach or at your hotel selling jet ski trips and parasending etc. usually quite reasonable.

Please check your travel insurance covers you for trips like quads and camel riding etc.

With the reps like Thomson and Thomas Cook etc you know then that they have insurance too.

Edited: 09 June 2014, 11:09
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spending money

About 2.75 dinars to the pound at mo.

So 49 dinars is around £17

Milton Keynes...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spending money

That's great info thank you

7. Re: Spending money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Tunisia
Recent Conversations