We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

Is anyone out there going to this hotel at the same time? What will the weather be like at that time of year? I am not sure what to pack. I have never been to Tunisia befroe.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

I can help you with the weather..

We go around this time of the year as well as August

Basically pack clothes for our spring weather with a few 'hot clothes'. Two years ago we had horrible weather at this time but last year was better. There's a weather history on wunderground.com that might help.

Tunisiamad

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

Thanks for your help Tunisiamad.

I have never been to tunisia before but expect it will be alot warmer than it is here in Scotland. We have more snow here again today so am looking forward to some sun.

Regards Scottishsunlover

kent, uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

hi scottishsunlover, myself and my husband are also going to the abou sofiane in april, we fly out on the 20th. will look out for you there. have you found anymore info regards the weather, we are unsure of what to pack also. kind regards tannia

Keith, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

Hi ian & tan, i believe that the weather for that week last year ranged from 15 to 22 degrees during the day and from 11 to 15 at night. So a litle bit warmer thatn it is in Scotland just now. We should arrive at the hotel around 9pm on 23rd April so we will look out for you also.

kent, uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

great, thanks for the weather info, look forward to getting a bit of a suntan then. see you there ian_n_tan

Finland
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

Hello from Finland...

My english isn`t very good, but i hope you will understand what I��m writing. I was there with my friends 19.3.- 26.3.2005. The weather was very nice. The water in the ocean was could. Our guide said that the best time to visit Tunisien is in april or may. It��s the beginn of summer, all around is green, and it��s not too hot. Our hotel Occidental Abou Sofiane was very nice and all the people there are friendly.

If you need more info or pictures, ask for me:jewerly@luukku.com

Have a nice holiday!

kent, uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Occidental Allegro Abou Sofiane 23/4/05-01/05/05 Anyone...

thank you very much for your recent information on the abou sofiane and the weather conditions. if you have any pics would love to see them b4 i go. many thanks ian and tan

Get answers to your questions about Tunisia