We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather feb/march

Which Tunis hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
weather feb/march

looking to go 26/2-06/3 anyone know how the weather is at this time,is it warm?

London
Level Contributor
8,163 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather feb/march

Dont expect very much that time of year. If lucky will be mild sunny days and chilly evenings. If unlucky very wet windy and could be quite cold. Probably somewhere between the two.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather feb/march

thanks for your reply wandering is that just tunis or whole of tunisia,i have noticed your same advise on the site for other mnths in year,does the sun ever shine there!

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather feb/march

The sun does indeed shine and is VERY hot in the summer.

I think the best advice for the winter months is to expect rain and cloud and pretty nippy nights and be happy if you get a full weeks sunshine

Tunisia isnt gaurenteed all year round sunshine and its really naughty for our holiday companies to sell it as such. It will be warmer then our normal winter weather and you could well find it warm enough to get some sunbathing in, but I doubt if the pools or sea will be warm enough to swim in

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather feb/march

thanks suki1964 im thinking might leave it till later in year,will go elsewhere for feb/march i beleive gambia warmer

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
861 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather feb/march

If its a sunbathing holiday you are looking for then I would say look elsewhere. I was in PEK at the end of May this year and I froze in the evenings and even though I got a good tan, out of direct sun it was still very nippy

London
Level Contributor
8,163 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather feb/march

I didnt mean to be negative about the weather but as Suki has said our tour companies should not really market Tunisia as winter sun. As stated April-October fairly guaranteed hot sun. November to March is different matter. As I stated you can be lucky with mild sunny days and cool evenings but if sunbathing is your priority I would not recommend Tunsia in winter. I have been November and had nice sunny days. A friend went during January two years ago and it was cold wet and worse weather than U.K. The plus side is that prices in winter are probably half that of summer. If you just want relaxing break in nice hotel and not to bothered about sun I would recommend winter.