We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Bulawayo - Victoria Falls (ELEPHANT CAMP)

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Bulawayo - Victoria Falls (ELEPHANT CAMP)

My partner and I arrive in Bulawayo on the 16/08/2014. We will possibly stay overnight in a hotel that evening but need to arrive in Victoria Falls (near to the elephant camp) preferably by mid-day on the 17/08/2014. We have been advised not to take the train, I understand a lot of people recommend this but it is through sheer unreliability that I would like to avoid using it; We are only staying in vic falls for 2 nights so don't have much time before heading back to Bulawayo for a wedding. Can anyone recommend a coach company that is reliable and runs on them dates? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Victoria Falls...
Destination Expert
for Victoria Falls
Level Contributor
812 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Bulawayo - Victoria Falls (ELEPHANT CAMP)

The train service is indeed quite unreliable and not too clean to say the least. Pathfinder is the only reliable coach company that operates this route, but that only leaves Bulawayo at 14h00. arriving in VIc Falls at 19h30 on a Wednesday Friday and Sunday. Your best bet is probably Air Zimbabwe which according to their schedule flies on a Sunday which suits your dates leaving at 11h15 arriving in Vic Falls at 12h00.

2. Re: Travel from Bulawayo - Victoria Falls (ELEPHANT CAMP)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:17