We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zimbabwe

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Zimbabwe

Is it safe to travel to Zimbabwe?

Mentioned in this post
Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
440 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Zimbabwe

I don't agree with you budy, no country is safe like Zimbabwe in Africa. I was born and raised in Victoria falls and have been in this industry for more than 18 years now and tell me which day did you hear that a single tourist was killed in Zimbabwe?

Zimbabwe very safe safe to travel guys.

Philani Moyo -Owner and Director Shockwave Adventures

Mentioned in this post
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Zimbabwe

Just giving thumbs up as I said I would to This and That Safaris, guys from Bulawayo, helped us out on our last trip to Zim.We hired a great Toyota Regius people mover to travel from Harare to Bulawayo and back, they were far cheaper than the other rental companies and they picked us up at the airport and picked the vehicle up at destination.

Up and coming tourism business including safaris with good guys you can trust to help, easy to do business with

contact them at

thisandthatsafaris@gmail.com

or contact Thembi on

edwardsimon23@gmail.com

Mark Longhurst

Mentioned in this post
Harare
Harare
Harare Province, Zimbabwe
13. Re: Zimbabwe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2015, 05:15