We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ZIm Visa - at the airport?

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
ZIm Visa - at the airport?

Can you still purchase a visitor's visa (tourist visa) on arrival at Harare International Airport? How much do these visas currently cost?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,162 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ZIm Visa - at the airport?

Yes, visa easy peasy at the airport on arrival, for Irish and UK passport single $55US, double $70US cash only. for the latest up to date info on Zim, see http://www.victoriafalls-guide.net/index.html

Ivan

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ZIm Visa - at the airport?

Thanks a million, Ivan!

Have a great day,

Sara

Sussex
Destination Expert
for Mana Pools National Park, Marco Island
Level Contributor
897 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ZIm Visa - at the airport?

Mr. Ivan is quite correct.

On my most recent visit to Zim (Oct. 2013) from 'plane doors open at HRE > visa purchase > baggage collection > customs clearance took 10 minutes, beating my previous record by about 60 minutes!!!!

I certainly wouldn't guarantee you clearing formalities as quickly as this, but moving as quickly from the 'plane to immigration (desks are on you right as you enter the arrival hall) will certainly help.

4. Re: ZIm Visa - at the airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2015, 02:15