We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Tlayacapan, Mexico
Level Contributor
22,918 posts
360 reviews
Save Topic
Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Hi every body:

I need your help and expertisse, please.

I will arrive at Jo'burg on december 24 at 17:00 hrs anda leave on december 30 at 21:00 hrs.

In the middle I woukld like to visit Victoria Falls, but I dont know how could I book it in those days.

Hotels that anounce here in TA are not available, the same happend with hotels in Kruger, but surprisely an agent has availability. I hope find availability also in the falls.

I wonder if someone has information about that trip.

Should I book flight from OR Tambo Jo'burg to Victoria Falls by separate of accomodation and attractions?

How can I do that?

Are there agents that arrange all of them together?

(I'm spanish spoken, please excuse my limited english)

Wisbech, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Hi,

I used Ambula Safaris to organise my flights and transfers and booked into Ilala Lodge independantly but I'm sure Ambula could sort accomodation too. They were very friendly and helpful.

Tlayacapan, Mexico
Level Contributor
22,918 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Thanks for your information Trendy.

I'll see it

Regards

Victoria Falls...
Destination Expert
for Victoria Falls
Level Contributor
865 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

HI

YOu could book a package deal through victoriafalls-guide.net/victoria-falls-packa… - although know that flights seem to be very full over this period - but see what they come up with.

Tlayacapan, Mexico
Level Contributor
22,918 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Specially difficult with the BA strike!

SA
Level Contributor
54 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Contact Getaway Travel. They are the cheapest, and will arrange accomodation, flights and trips if you want. They are brilliant. You can easily book trips there, but if you are in a rush I suggest booking before hand. There should be more than enough accomodation for you. All the hotels are very nice there, I suggest Elephant Hills hotel. Some sugested trips the Boma for dinner and the wine route canoe trip.

Tlayacapan, Mexico
Level Contributor
22,918 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Finally I contacted Zambezi Travels and it was a good election

www.victoriafallszambezi.travel/accm_search

the only inconvenience is that I had to pay in cash, but it was not very important

iowa city iowa
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Ambula seems to he cheaper than through the SAA agency but I want to make sure they are reliable. Do you have any reason to believe that they are problematic? Wally in Iowa City

Tlayacapan, Mexico
Level Contributor
22,918 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

Hi wally:

The only reasen I did'nt contact Ambula is because I hadn't the link and I didn't find it.

9. Re: Help! I need a package from Jo'burg to Victoria Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2010, 07:17