We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dragoman Overland

essex
1 post
Save Topic
Dragoman Overland

I did a Dragoman Overland Trip, India to Nepal, for about three weeks and just wanted to say that I thought it was absolutely amazing and definitely recommend it. I haven't done anything like it before and can't wait to do a Dragoman again.

Travelling in the truck was actually a highlight, I loved it. We visited a great selection of attractions and places. The guides were brilliant we saw the best bits of India and the less touristy bits but it all ran smoothly the whole time. There were about 20 of us on the trip which I thought was a rwally good size. I can't rave about it enough.

1. Re: Dragoman Overland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2010, 06:22