We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time of day to visit the Falls?

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Best time of day to visit the Falls?

Hello,

I am trying to plan my time in Victoria Falls and I wanted to know what time of day would make the most sense to go and see the falls. Someone else posted this question earlier but the responses were deleted so I am still lost. Any advice would be good.

Thanks

Shingai

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
754 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time of day to visit the Falls?

What do you wish to do...?

The answer won't always be the same.

some people with to take the rafting (level 4-5) and according to that they should arrive around mid July.

Others might want to see the falls when there is not much mist so they should not come in July as the falls are in their full strength.

so as I said... the answer is different... what exactly are your plans?

2. Re: Best time of day to visit the Falls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Victoria Falls