We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount flight/hotel packages?

NY
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Discount flight/hotel packages?

Anyone know of a way to get a discount on a combined flight/hotel package, flying from Johanesburg to Victoria Falls round trip?

In particular, I looked at Kulula, and their packages are explicitly only for South Africa residents.

Or is there no way to save money on this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount flight/hotel packages?

I saw people on this forum mentioning that an agent can book a package deals together cheaper than you book on your own.

I am in the middle of making bookings for my Victoria falls trip. And I am going to ask my agent based in South Africa for help.

I have already priced out all the activities, air, hotel etc myself. I hope my agent can get me some nice discounts.

Try some agents in South Africa or Victoria falls and compare prices.

2. Re: Discount flight/hotel packages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 12:35
3. Re: Discount flight/hotel packages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:17