We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to visit Victoria Falls

California
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best time to visit Victoria Falls

When is the best time to visit Victoria Falls in 2014 on Zimbabwe side as well as Zambia side?

Which country is better? or should we visit both?

Thank you

Victoria Falls...
Destination Expert
for Victoria Falls
Level Contributor
873 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to visit Victoria Falls

Hi there

It is not easy to give a quick answer to your question as there are so many variables and every month in Vic Falls has its advantages and disavantages. I have given you below a link to some more information which I think you will find useful and gives you fuller details on each season. In my opinion though absolute best months are late July, August and September, this is also peak season with the most tourists around. March, April, May are also very nice and this is when the Falls are at their fullest, with tremendous amounts of spray, which can obsure your view of the Falls when viewing them from the ground. victoriafalls-guide.net/victoria-falls-calen…

Zimbabwe has over 70% of the Falls on their side of the border which makes it the obvious choice, but there are also various pros and cons for each side, once again I have given you a link to more details below victoriafalls-guide.net/zambia-or-zimbabwe.h…

I hope that helps

Edited: 13 November 2013, 14:11
2. Re: Best time to visit Victoria Falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 06:21