We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for next week

boston, ma
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather for next week

We are coming in about a week and all of a sudden the weather changed to thunder storms. Does that mean it will be raining and there will be lots of mosquitos? Will I be able to take pictures of the Falls with my good camera or will I need a water camera.

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,237 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather for next week

If it is raining hard this week, it probably won't still be raining next week.

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
383 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather for next week

The good thing about Victoria falls is that it rains for just few minutes of hours and then blue sky after, so i think you will be able to take some nice photos with your expensive camera. what you need to do is to talk to your tour operator so that you dont go to see the falls at their schedule times but just go by your self. its even less that $10 from most of the hotels to the falls. make sure you get an umbrella and rain coat to protect your camera at the entrance of the falls for about $6 to hire both

Philani Moyo (Owner & Guide Shockwave Adventures Victoria Falls)

3. Re: weather for next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 04:19