We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

I'm catching a flight back to Johannesburg from Livingstone the same day I have a flight out of Johannesburg back to the US. I have about a 6 hr cushion between flights. Is there a history of flight delays out of Livingstone? These fights are in late September.

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

Livingstone is in Zambia. Perhaps you should post on the Zambian forum, if you haven't already.

Victoria Falls...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

not much delays but do not forget the yellow fever vaccine from zambia you will be required to produce the yellow card on entering south africa.

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
359 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

I don't think so, i always fly from Livingstone to JNB then connect to Atlanta- Denver Colorado without any problems.

You should be ok.

Philani Moyo -Owner and Guide Shockwave Adventures Victoria Falls

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
532 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

I would recommend you get a Yellow Fever Certificate anyway - it is risky if for any reason either flight is delayed or cancelled, as without a certificate you would not be allowed to leave JNB airport.

5. Re: Fight delays at Livingstone Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 05:16