We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

Bullaburra
Level Contributor
3 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

Planning to visit Victoria Falls in July 2015, with my wife, two teenage children and an adult niece. Staying for 2 nights, would appreciate suggestions for good value places to stay. Don't need/want 5-star, but clean, comfortable, safe and maybe within decent walking distance of falls would be just fine. Thanks.

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
376 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

Try and look at rainbow hotel which is just 5minutes walk to town.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

We have chosen to stay at the Lokuthula Lodges next March, which has 2 and 3 bedroom free-standing units next door to the VF Safari Lodge, and you can use the facilities at the VFSL. The rates are very reasonable, especially for several people. It is not within walking distance of the falls, but they have an hourly shuttle into town. We haven't been there yet, but it is highly rated on TA.

West Hollywood...
Level Contributor
307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

We have officially checked into the Rainbow Lodge and as I sit here in the dining room at breakfast watching the sun rise and looking out over the pool, I can tell you it has good value. 5 minute walk from the main action of town, but very clean and the staff is sweet - reminds me of Fiji type of sweetness!

Only thing I would add is some safes in the room to lock your valuables - but who's gonna bust into your room in this sweet place?

4. Re: Best value accommodation in Victoria Falls?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 06:17