We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luanda January 2008

London, mainly, but...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Luanda January 2008

Hi, my Portuguese wife was born in Luanda in 1971 but had to run away when things got bad a few years later. I'm taking her there for a few days from January 10, 2008 so she can join the dots of her past.

Anyway, her family has lost touch with any relatives who may have stayed behind, so it would be great to meet up with someone to share stories about the city or tips for what to see when we get there.

My travel agent is arranging a ground handler and all that, so we should be safe enough, and I've been enjoying (is that the right word) reading the other posts about hotels and prices. Looks like a fascinating place!

Thanks

Oliver Wood

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
44 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luanda January 2008

It's an interesting place alright Oliver, I work in Luanda on a 28 day cycle, coming from the UK it's definately eye opening!!

Where are you staying?

Any questions you've got, feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Portugal
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luanda January 2008

If you would like to make a reservation to stay with us, simply call or send e-mail and we will make your stay as pleasurable as possible.

grijoca@netcabo.co.ao

+2 44923 314362

+2 44925 406841

+2 44925 309446

Contacting us, we will send for you current brochure and tariff list.

3. Re: Luanda January 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 13:18