We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

flickr.com/photos/…

Photo-link from June 09, from Zambezi, Chobe, Linyanti, Selinda, Savuti & the Okavanga.

New Hampshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Thank you so much for sharing! I like how you broke the album into spearate "pages" for the various creatures. Especially enjoyed the elephants and the monkeys/baboons, and the "small critters" page was very cool - don't often see pictures of these little guys among all the lions and elephants.

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Many thanks McMoose. I saw on an earlier topic that you're heading out Aug/Sept.

I can only wish you as fabulous time as I experienced.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,763 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Haven't looked at them all,but those lilac-breasted roller photos have got to be amongst the best I've seen.

My favourite bird, and I've looked at a lot of photos of them!

Well done and thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Thanks PeterScot. I've just returned from Selous in Southern Tanzania and think I've improved on the ones you've seen. they're on the same flckr page. In the meantime, you'll apreciate the Arathusa single shot of the LBR that's already posted!

London, United...
Level Contributor
125 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Sorry, the will be on there once I;ve downloaded them. The Arathusa shot is on.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,763 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

WOW! You could be the best photographer in the world, and never see wild dogs kill, never mind take great photos of it.

Chapeau! - as the French might say.

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
491 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

Thanks for sharing.Going on the late Aug tour- good to get a taste of what is to come

Pretty luxurious camping!

8. Re: WS Migration Routes photos, June 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2011, 06:18