We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay in Maun in mid-August 2011

Fairbanks
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay in Maun in mid-August 2011

I am looking for an inexpensive place to stay in Maun for 3-4 nights. I tried to book Crocodile Camp, but they are not answering the phone or email. I don't want a place called "hotel" as that sounds too much like what I would find back home. Any suggestions? I hope it's not too late to book a place.

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
104 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay in Maun in mid-August 2011

Try Discovery B&B, they are realy a great little place with great food and people.

The other option is the Royal Tree Lodge just outside Maun.

Mfuwe
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay in Maun in mid-August 2011

If you have your own transportation, another place that is quite good is Thamalakane River Lodge.

3. Re: Place to stay in Maun in mid-August 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 09:18