We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Botswana National Park fees

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
Save Topic
Botswana National Park fees

Hi,

I'm finalizing a family safari to Botswana for next year July. I want to have the trip as seamless as possible and just need a little help with additional costs. Please can you help:

1.) What are the park and vehicle fees for Chobe National Park?

2.) What are the park and vehicle fees for Moremi Game Reserve?

3.) Are these fees the same for children?

4.) How do I go about paying the park fees in advance?

5.) Do I pay these fees per person per night even if we stay over inside the Park?

6.) Are there any road tax on the Caprivi strip?

7.) Any other costs to be aware of?

Mfuwe
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Botswana National Park fees

You will find most of the answers to your questions here:

www.maunselfdrive4x4.com/dwnpreservations.htm

Remember to leave each park by 11AM or you may incur another set of park fees for that day. DWNP does not penalize you for arriving before 11AM.

Campsites for June/July 2012 in Moremi, Savute and Chobe are almost booked out. If these dates are firm, you should hop to it.

2. Re: Botswana National Park fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 10:18