We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Camps

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Provincial Park
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
1,183 reviews
Save Topic
Which Camps

I have a few choices for camps when visiting Botswana for the seven days I a in camp. Visiting November, looking for maximum wildlife and variety more than luxury. So Coices are

Little Vumbura OR Tubu Tree Camp OR Kwetsami Camp

The second location is a choice of Duma Tau Camp OR Chitabe Camp

All have great reviews in TA, so location may play a role, any suggestions?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,922 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Camps

Kwando Lagoon.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
1,183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Camps

I do not understand your answer.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,922 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Camps

I thought you were asking for great camps in Botswana for wildlife.

Or do you want to restrict yourself to a few luxury places? Some give good discounts if you stay more than 5 days, but they might not be the best places to stay.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
1,183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Camps

I am limited to these by tour company.

london
Destination Expert
for Zambia, Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Which Camps

Peterscot- Wilderness announced their green season special a couple of days ago and those camps are all in it, at very good rates. A bit higher than the Kwando 5 rivers but in the same ball park.

Personally I would go with Duma Tau and Chitabe- I don't see why you can't combine the two unless it's availability. Otherwise, Little Vumbura and Chitabe.

Whatever you choose, Nov is going to be popular and will book up fast now the offer has been announced so I wouldn't hang around.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,627 posts
1,183 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which Camps

Thanks great times at Chitabe and Little Vumbura Staff great But more luxurious than needed

7. Re: Which Camps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 17:17