We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living Cost?

Stellenbosch, South...
2 posts
Save Topic
Living Cost?

hello fellow travellers!! I'll be in BF for a few days in November. how much USD/Euro do you need per day, excluding accommodation. ie. how much does a beer cost?

5 replies to this topic
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
409 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Living Cost?

Burkina is very cheap. You can eat for around 2 € and public transport and taxis are very cheap also. If you travel around the country you can spend 15-20€ a day without accommodation.

Maect

www.unmundoparaviajarlo.com

Stellenbosch, South...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Living Cost?

Cool!!!! thanks so much for this!

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Living Cost?

Hello fellow travellers!! I'll be in BF for a long duration in November. how much USD do you need per day, including/excluding accommodation. How is the wether and waht need to wear there.

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Living Cost?

Hello fellow travellers!! I'll be in BF for a long duration from November. how much USD do you need per day, excluding/including accommodation. Waht to wear and where to stay. Is there any Indian Community residing as well.

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Living Cost?

hello,

Burkina Faso is not expensive and you will feel good there!

It is hot all the year so it's better to wear lightweight and cotton clothes. You need $2 US for a good local restaurant and for a taxis. accomadation is about $10 to more relative comfort and luxury!

See more there :

https:/…706369406098442

see you !!

Reply to: Living Cost?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ouagadougou
More Ouagadougou Topics