We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going on holiday to an exotic and warm country like Burundi

BUJUMBURA
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Going on holiday to an exotic and warm country like Burundi

Going on holiday to an exotic and warm country like Burundi is such a pleasure! Packing your things, getting to the airport, waiting in front of the gate to board, and finally seated watching the landscapes , moving below the plane under a perfect blue sky 10,000 feet above the ground – this whole build-up to your holiday......

What happens once you arrive on the ground :Our professional guides take you to a tour, the only way to experience the spectacular sights and sounds of central and surroundings zones of Bujumbura by land and river without leaving the comfort of your seat.

I wish everyone a pleasant holiday ....

Auckland Region...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going on holiday to an exotic and warm country like Burundi

I am a business traveller and wanting to find information on two destinations - Port of Bujunbura and the Port of Rumonge. Any advice on safety,good hotels and car/driver companies ? Nearest international airports to each location ? I'm travelling from New Zealand.

2. Re: Going on holiday to an exotic and warm country like Burundi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Bujumbura