We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Verde Islands- general overview please of where to stay

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Verde Islands- general overview please of where to stay

Hello

This is my first posting to this forum, ‘Hello’ from me and I am looking at first for some general advice regarding Cape Verde please.

I am hoping to there for a week in mid-July this year for a week of relaxation on a beautiful sandy beach and it was literally only when my friend said Cape Verde islands that I had heard of the place but looking on the internet it looks beautiful. One of her friends has been before and she has asked me to look to see where would suit us best.

My friend and I generally prefer quieter holidays, less-touristy but Cape Verde does not appear, from what I can see, too-touristy.

I think there are three islands with beautiful, sandy beaches? Could anybody help me and just give me some general pointers on where may be best for me to start looking for somewhere to stay.

I’m not sure if there are nightclubs on the islands but my friend and I are just looking for going out for nice meals in the evening and a few drinks and not going to clubs.

Any help and advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: Cape Verde Islands- general overview please of where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2009, 06:20