We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM Addis airport

Kidderminster, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ATM Addis airport

Hi, I'm planning a stop over in Addis for one night. Can anyone tell me if thier are ATM's at Bole Airport.

Regards

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM Addis airport

Hi Paulelees,

There is but wasn't workin in January while I was there, Don't know if it starts giving service now. But there are also Banks working 24 hours on arrival, so you may not have problems changing or getting local cash (Birr)

Good Luck.

Addis Ababa...
Destination Expert
for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Level Contributor
3,965 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM Addis airport

When you get to the immigration queues there are two banks and an ATM on your right. Use them then.. Bank is open all the time. One of these banks can also be accessed from the baggage collection hall (after immigration)

There is also an ATM in arrivals hall, to find it turn left as soon as you get out of the secure area, go past several hotel booths and it is in wall on your left.

Kidderminster, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM Addis airport

Hi, Thanks very much, greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Paulelees

Kidderminster, UK
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM Addis airport

Hi, Thanks very much, greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Paulelees

5. Re: ATM Addis airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:15