We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nov weather

southend england
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Topic
nov weather

first time to gambia,what is weather like in november

Ilminster, United...
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nov weather

Hi

November is one of the best months to go Rains are over and more importantly so has the humidity Gambia is at its greenest The long months of unrelenting heat which turns the Gambia brown are just starting You can expect lots of sunshine and temps at least mid-high 80's rgds

Mentioned in this post
Gambia
Gambia
Africa
Ilminster, United...
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nov weather

bumped up

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nov weather

The way the weather has been this week I'm not making any predictions - but usually - Irish is right.

lincoln
Level Contributor
1,073 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nov weather

i hope its very very very nice , we shall be there in nov

scotland
Level Contributor
5,839 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: nov weather

ALways been nice the times I been there in nov/december. enjoy the heat, sun and chill

Newcastle
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: nov weather

We have been to Gambia 4 times in November and it is typically hot (34 - 37C), humid and sunny. You don't tend to get much wind and on the odd day it may haze over but it is still lovely

Mentioned in this post
Gambia
Gambia
Africa
southend england
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: nov weather

ta for your reply

Brikama, Gambia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: nov weather

The weather has been so poor lately this week< which definitely made the Koriteh to everyone personal because it could not stop raining and just now its raining again, but yes in November the weather is usually beautiful with warm and sunny. Wishing you all November comers a wonderful weather time.

glasgow
Level Contributor
8 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: nov weather

good inf here

i am thinking of coming out 2nd week nov 2010

10. Re: nov weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2011, 05:15