We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

superdrug malarone

glasgow
Level Contributor
116 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
superdrug malarone

Leaving next wednesday,missis went to superdrug at glasgow forge and got quoted £66 for 32 malarone tabs. My daughter works for a large chemist as a dispenser and her boss quoted £92 .Yes i did ask her could she not aquire some for me alas she told me to go forth and multiply lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: superdrug malarone

yes ive heard that the doxycycline is the best anti malaria

staffordshire
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: superdrug malarone

as with everything its down to personal choice - they are all equally recommended and will work just as well. Some will have side effects with some and others wont. Its a case of finding what works for you really x

Richmond, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: superdrug malarone

Interesting about Malarone but doxy didnt work for me and the fact that I have to take malarone for a shorter period of time was the deciding factor plus I have never had any side effects (at least in the short term) but I did with doxy and as for Larium, I would never even consider it. This cheap holiday is getting more expensive by the hour but I hope that by the time I go, that departure tax wont have to be paid - it is also an unfair way of getting the money as some people will have to pay while some don't. I wish someone at the airport would just change the system of hauling all the cases off the conveyer belt and letting us do it ourselves - it was totally chaotic. My bag is very very distinctive (not lime green or pink!!) but easy to find, thank God. But I feel sorry for anyone with black bags... nightmare!!

scotland
Level Contributor
5,827 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: superdrug malarone

Every airport I have ever been in with others ,passengers always take there cases of the carousel , If you mean the x-ray machine conveyor ,PAY the PORTER 1 pound then thats your problem solved :):):)

Richmond, United...
Level Contributor
354 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: superdrug malarone

Sorry, I meant the carousel - couldnt think of the word after 2 late nites in a row!! Yes, porter is a good idea for the x-ray conveyer belt to get through quickly but yes, I've always taken my own bag off the carousel in every other country I've ever been to...

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: superdrug malarone

Alternatively Bruff you can stand there til they lift it or cause a blockage ... Granny cannot always get her case on, either they do it we look at each other for some time :)

I prefer my method its more of a challenge.

scotland
Level Contributor
5,827 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: superdrug malarone

OOOOHHH Granny ,your wee chip -n -mechanics must have a hard life ,if you ever breakdown :) :) :) :)

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: superdrug malarone

Bruff if I ever breakdown my wee chip-n-mechanics would mostly howl with laughing .. until the realisation they would be to blame sets in . Not happened yet but if it ever does why have a dog and bark yourself?

Edited: 28 November 2010, 21:33
scotland
Level Contributor
5,827 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: superdrug malarone

hm mmyes I must agree, I am smiling at the thought of it :)

20. Re: superdrug malarone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2011, 05:16