We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Back.

SHEFFIELD ENGLAND
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Just Back.

Got back early on Sunday morning, exchange rate 45.5/46d . many places to change on the strip including a new exchange under Totties night club, open 24 hours. I stayed at Bucarabue for the 1st time 700d per night peek 500d off season. Only small rooms but clean and fine for a week.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Back.

HERBERT47

Welcome to the Gambian Forums.

Thanks for your info, glad you enjoyed yourself... Did the right thing with Accomodation..!!!

Haven't heard, or forgotten Bucarabue Where is it..?

Rich...

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Back.

Rich, used to be the Dutch Whale next to Luigis (well sort of next door!) down from Palma Rima

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Back.

Amanda,

I Know it, I think next door to Churchills..?? Think I was watching F1 GP in there, for a few Weeks..

Anybody got a Good Defragment Prog that does Brain and Memory..???

Rich.......

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
804 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Back.

Good for defrag... Julbrew.. doesnt cure the problem but who gives a ****.

Or Palm Oil... the ladies on the beach says it cures everything else, so could be worth a try!

Edited: 01 March 2011, 09:43
uk
Level Contributor
1,335 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Back.

bucurabu, stayed there last year , nice place to stay, rooms out the back modern , large bed, separate bathroom toilet , bar is good and staff friendly and near the beach , good atmosphere at night gets fairly busy, live bands in season

6. Re: Just Back.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 03:15