We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

I am not really into the big fry up for breakfast so has anyone any idea what is on the breakfast menu at the Ocean Bay at Cape Point. Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Hi Jennifer

We are also Staying at the Ocen bay this time, 14th Nov for 2 weeks, i found the following comments from Edgerwife in July

we stay b&b and cannot fault the breakfast, cereals, fresh bread, cold meats & cheeses, scrambled eggs, some kind of sausage, bacon, baked beans, tomatoes, omelettes and fried eggs cooked to order, waffles cooked to order, a traditional gambian breakfast selection, fresh doughnuts, juices, tea and coffee and lots more beside!

Hope it helps

Julie

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Certainly does Julie, never that of asking Edgerwife

Edited: 01 November 2011, 14:07
Newcastle
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Also porridge, danish pastires, lots of fresh fruit , feta cheese - you name it they do it at breakfast!

leeds, england
Level Contributor
526 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Hi All,

Am staying at Ocean Bay for 2 wks form 25th Jan. 1st timers to TG, very excited!!

Janice :):)

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Hey sounds pretty amazing, something new everyday.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

i don't think even the fussiest eaters would struggle finding something they liked for breakfast,

the kids are going to think they're in heaven when we take them in feb and they see all the cakes they can have for breakfast...

seriously considering hiding their malaria tablets in the doughnuts!

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

Thats my excuse Edgerwife, I need something to eat to take the tab. I never have time for brekkies usually so part of my holiday is a nice leisurely breakfast before I start an even more leisurely day, teehee.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

I always tell myself I'm not going to overdo the breakfast but still make a pig of myself!

On a serious note do you think poking their malarone into a sticky bun would work??

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
555 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

I would have thought that a crushed up tab in a bit of jam would be better.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast at the Ocean Bay

I mentioned to the travel nurse that I might crush them but she reckons that although our 9 yr old is within the weight limit for the crushable ones our older one isn't and he can't even swallow piriton tablets!