We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temperature drops

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
569 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Temperature drops

I have forecast fox sitting at the bottom of my task bar and throughout the day I`ve noticed the temps rise from 68 this morning at 7am up to 97 this afternoon. Its back to 75 now at 9pm. They seem fairly drastic temp drops in a few hours. I`ll be taking my fleece at this rate :)

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temperature drops

some people do feel it chilly at night,so best to take something to wrap up in. I've only felt like this once in March (think I have in-built heater) but better than the 3 degs we have at home at the moment ;)

Edited: 06 December 2011, 22:25
scotland
Level Contributor
5,744 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temperature drops

yes especially this time of year evenings are chilly chilly

Newcastle
Level Contributor
307 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temperature drops

I found it cooler in the mornings and evenings this november than on last 6 visits. Not cold at night but not hot either

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temperature drops

Well i stayed 3 weeks last December 19th Dec till 8th Jan and not once did i wear a cardigan at night, it was still nice and warm! I think it depends on the person.

Roll on the Sunshine. :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temperature drops

i can cope with a cardi at night time certainly beats several cardi's and the fire an heating on like i will need when i get back lol lol

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
4,531 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Temperature drops

To be honest I must be a cold blooded female as I wore a fleece only a very light one from M&S but well that was from the 21st -30th of November, I was a bit chilly on a night (much like the gambians) hubby just wore a normal short sleeve holiday shirt and didn't feel cold at all!!

wales
Level Contributor
289 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Temperature drops

i was on the phone to my mate living in kotu last night and he was saying its very hot this year not cold in the night

8. Re: Temperature drops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2012, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Gambia