We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather late in the season

leyland
Level Contributor
66 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weather late in the season

We have been nov and jan, due to waiting for our new grandchild to arrive we havent booked! I love gambia but I'm worried it will be too hot in march any difference in the weather? Thanks all the best for 2014

liverpool
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather late in the season

Hi

We find the weather fantastic in march hope you do too

Torfaen
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather late in the season

I find the weather in March cooler than early November. You wont find it too hot if you've enjoyed your past trips

Rgds

Haydn

leyland
Level Contributor
66 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather late in the season

Thanks, I just need to book it now:)

4. Re: Weather late in the season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 20:05
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
326 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather late in the season

Daytime temps in March are much the same as November, though night time temps can be a bit cooler

scotland
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather late in the season

Hi there have been years where feb/ march have been cooler than November other years when it has been cooler , either way the mid 30s is fine for me

Cheers Bruff

Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather late in the season

How about the temperature from early to mid April will we need something warm for the evenings

scotland
Level Contributor
5,762 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather late in the season

Hi , a local friend of many years when it heats up a bit will say , "the heat is coming " then when it cools says "its cooler again"

The weather is very much like Gambia maybe time , it's coming as it pleases .

Cheers Bruff

Edited: 30 December 2013, 17:22
Hythe, United...
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,392 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather late in the season

Bruff

Do we need to take something warm for the evenings? being used to Kenya with evening temperatures of 25 degrees on the coast all we pack is light clothing.

Brufut, Gambia
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather late in the season

April, May and June are lovely months. The weather warmer, and the rains barely started in June. December, January can be quite cold and windy, though its all relevant. My Danish neighbour here for two months laughs at me and my other long stay neighbour cos we are shivering in fleeces and warm clothes while he is in t shirt and shorts