We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheapest travel in off season

Manchester, United...
8 posts
Save Topic
cheapest travel in off season

Am looking fir cheapest flights to gambia from Manchester or Gatwick during off season would be grateful for any info

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,475 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: cheapest travel in off season

No flights direct from Manchester in off season.

Vuelling, Gambia Bird or gambia experience your only options.

blackpool, uk
Level Contributor
261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cheapest travel in off season

~Gambia Experience only fly on a Friday from Gatwick during the summer and its a fortune they seem to only offer semi flexi tickets on flight only and it come out at around £600 each, for an extra £100 you can book a holiday deal and get the transfers and hotel included. Suppose it has to be high as the planes wont be full.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cheapest travel in off season

Gambia bird fly saturday cause im flying out on 24th may.so I hope theyve got there days right lol

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheapest travel in off season

Cliff, yup FB flight is on a Saturday, also one during the week but nit sure if day. Jinackwoman....think GE are out pricing themselves. Remember a few years ago when they had at least 2 flights a week in the green season and packages were around £199 AND the flights were full... Stupid prices now. Went GB last year, superb every step of the way. No problems with booking with them this summer.....just wish someone flew from Manchester......

Heard a rumour that a low cost airline was interested in TG all year from 'up north'. Lets hope something comes of it.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
528 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheapest travel in off season

Thanks kerrofsabal I was sweating a bit then cause they changed it from Friday to saturdsy so just got me wondering

NORLAND, UK
Level Contributor
2,643 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cheapest travel in off season

Germania are flying the GE flight on Friday. Gambia Bird on Saturdays. Germania is the parent company of GB but operates under it's own name for GE as far as I know?!

Heswall, United...
Level Contributor
234 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheapest travel in off season

I got a flight from barcelona to banjul for 213 all you need then is return from barcelona on a cheap carrier

8. Re: cheapest travel in off season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 06:17