We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

october flight

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
october flight

just looking on flythomascook for October,,,,,coming up at £304.99p

one way,,,thing is flight time down as 08.00 now,,, this was an afternoon flight in march.!!

will it go up or will it come down ???? mmmmm decision's to be made.

Torfaen
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: october flight

Hi

its been that price for months now. I'm hoping they will drop the price - maybe for just a few days. Keep looking.

tgds

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: october flight

GambiaBird have flights in October for $900 return. £430 at todays rate.

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: october flight

So TC is a bargain 😎

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: october flight

RETURN! £215 One way. (Actually it's cheaper to fly from TG to UK than vice versa because of taxes.)

Edited: 08 May 2014, 23:58
West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: october flight

Im flying one way from Banjul to Manchester in October with Thomas Cook for £14.99 !

Mentioned in this post
Banjul
Banjul
Banjul Division, Gambia
birmingham uk
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: october flight

Lucky you tapa,,, it's a lot more the other way !!

Bijilo, Gambia
Level Contributor
411 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: october flight

They were £40 cheaper for October week before last, I noticed they had gone up so booked few days ago for my sister and nephew on 18th October because it half term week so they could even go up again, I paid that price, but the return was only 65!

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
270 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: october flight

never even realised that was half term week,,,,think I'll just go for it,have looked at other option's but a lot of faffing about with changing flights etc & not that much money saved compared to a direct flight & my feet on Gambian Sand by mid afternoon.

9. Re: october flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:16