We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook flights

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
59 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook flights

just asking a question does anyone think the flights in november will drop in price in the next month or two looking to book now but might wait to see if they drop .

thanks.

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook flights

Pot Luck.

They have previously but no guarantee they will do so again. They can also go up.

I booked and stopped looking. Bite the bullet ....

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
504 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook flights

I find the flights usually go down in August , so I usually wait until then. It can be for just a few days so you have to check every day.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook flights

Try these..!!:-

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/CheapFlights…

£361

Edited: 01 July 2014, 19:14
York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook flights

Gambia bird had some £75 flights from Barelona last night, just need to get to Barcelona.

Ascot
Level Contributor
1,795 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomas cook flights

Prices will sure come down due to the Ebola effect. I'm not booking until it is under control in West Africa so could well give TG a miss this year.

Kololi, Gambia
Level Contributor
59 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: thomas cook flights

thank you for your replies and the advice will keep looking and see what comes up THANKS

Maidstone, United...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: thomas cook flights

hi what is Thomas cooks take on the ebola outbreak in west Africa, plan to travel to gambia in march?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: thomas cook flights

Thomas Cooks take will be the same as every other UK tour operator. They'll be guided by the FCO. If the FCO issue a travel advisory they will cancel all flights. If they don't, they won't, although they are already consolidating flights by the look of it, presumably due to lack of forward bookings.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: thomas cook flights

Thomas cooks position is very unclear at the moment with suspected flight cancelations and no definate answers to queries.The best advice i can give is to wait and see how the situation develops in the coming weeks.If true that booking are well down there might be some real bargins latter.IF ebola gets to gambia god forbid the whole situation could change and the decision could be taken out of thomas cooks control.So wait and see ,

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: thomas cook flights

Hi ... Is anyone who has booked to go gambia worried about the ebola case in Senegal .... We have book for 4 weeks in January ... I wasn't worried about going when it was further away but now I'm I little worried ...