We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive

Is the all inclusive all inclusive, I have read it is 11 - 11, do you have to pay for the mini bar in your room. Do you have to dress for dinner.

Market Harborough
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive

which hotel???

Ilminster, United...
Destination Expert
for Gambia
Level Contributor
5,813 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive

Hi

Dawn varies a lot from hotel to hotel which one are you asking about?

Market Harborough
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive

snap!

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
4,415 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive

I think all hotels insist you have some clothes on when in the dining room or is that not what you mean by "dress for dinner"?

Most people on TA do not recommend AI as prices outside hotels are so cheap and you have such a variety on your doorstep. If you went to a different bar / restaurant each day you would be pushed to do all the ones in Senegambia alone. B & B then get out and about ......

North Pole, Alaska
Level Contributor
4,538 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive

Hi Dawn B

Firstly welcome to this forum and your first posting too I see!!

I think that you may have to explain yourself a little as your posting is quite vague so in order that members can help and give advice, and most of us know quite a lot about the hotels and the latest deals, we do however need more information from you so, when you enquired or booked your holiday with your tour operator then they really should have taken the time to explain the all exclusive package options as they can vary with different hotels and indeed different packages.

So if you can tell us who you have booked with or indeed who you are thinking of booking with and perhaps which hotel you would thinking of staying in then perhaps we can advise you further..

London, United...
Level Contributor
836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive

AI at the Sheraton was truly AI.

No catches.Drinks were on tap all day.Good quality too.

Meals of excellent standard as well.

We do a lot of cruises where they pride themselves on the food.It wasn't far off cruise standards.

Most people made some sort of effort for the evening meals but fairly casual dress codes.

scotland
Level Contributor
5,761 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive

I should hope clothes are worn in the dining room at all times , though in some hotels in Europe at lunchtimes that would be debatable, or am I just thinking like victor meldrew, ??? whatever the dress code enjoy the Gambia it lovely

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive

Bruffers nobody could ever compare you to victor meldrew. with your opinions and take on the 21st century. I would of thought you were a lot worse than him. Is the sun shining in Scotland today. Wonder if it is hot in The Gambia.

Northallerton
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive

Bruffers nobody could ever compare you to victor meldrew. with your opinions and take on the 21st century. I would of thought you were a lot worse than him. Is the sun shining in Scotland today. Wonder if it is hot in The Gambia.

Edited: 01 July 2012, 17:45
scotland
Level Contributor
5,761 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive

Sunshining, naw, even the birds are hiding, sun hahahah, The 21st century make the 60s seem prudish, It is so bad I, don't believe it, worse than Victor MAGIC , that means I am chilllin

Get answers to your questions about Banjul