I am coming to Ghana for work april 28-june 30 and had a few questions,
1. If i don't take malaria pills, have a test kit and antibodies, and check if i get any symptoms, do you think ill be ok, I really don't like the idea of taking these pills for 3-4 months. Is it a huge problem there, Ill be based out of Accra and traveling around.
2. hows the surf, what other fun stuff is there to do?
3. whats the best local dish?
4. how is the rain during the season, does it dump all day?
5. Any other advice for an American in Ghana.
6. Were shooting a film if anyone knows where in Ghana they have film equipment, we'd love to source locally what we can.