We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Libya - Traveler checks final country off his travel list!

Tripoli
Level Contributor
56 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Libya - Traveler checks final country off his travel list!

A couple days ago I had the privilege of meeting a traveler who has now visited every country in the world, with Libya being his last! He made some interesting comments that I thought I would share...

-He noticed how friendly the Libyan people were

-He said the country seemed much better (since the war, I assume) than he thought

-He did note that some of the sites could use a little more cleaning up as they have not been well-cared for in the past year...mostly just trash laying around

Congrats to him in his completion of this goal!

Tripoli, Libya
Level Contributor
163 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Libya - Traveler checks final country off his travel list!

Thank you for sharing that. That's correct. In fact, there is a problem collecting trash not only around those sites but other locations too. However, soon things will get better just like anything else.

2. Re: Libya - Traveler checks final country off his travel list!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:42