We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Few Questions / Support Please

Dubai
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Few Questions / Support Please

Hi All;

I will be moving to Tripoli soon and i have some questions in my mind. I will appreciate if anybody can help;

* Is it good idea to buy a car in Tripoli or can we find some rental resources? Cars are expensive?

* Can we frequently trip to Tunisia(maybe spend weekends)?

* How many shopping malls are there in Tripoli?

Thanks in advance

Tripoli, Libya
Level Contributor
163 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Few Questions / Support Please

Hi KlosNova,

You can either buy a car or rent one both options are available. Car prices depend on how much you can spend just like any other country or tell me how much you are welling to spend and I'll tell what you could get with that amount of money.

Tunisia? Of course, anytime, lots of Libyans do that as well. I also, heard that there will be special flights flying between Tunisia and Libya on weekends, that service might start in July or something not sure.

There are shopping malls but not as large as those in Dubai, however, in Tripoli you can buy anything. Don't worry about that at all.

Salam

Cardiff
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Few Questions / Support Please

Hi Guys,

If you want more information on Libya and travelling to Libya, there's a new cool dedicated site were you can get info ask questions in their forum and upload your travel pics. Visit LiveLibya.com

http://www.livelibya.com/

Hope that helps Klos Nova.

3. Re: Few Questions / Support Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2010, 12:31
Get answers to your questions about Tripoli