We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airfair

Raymond, New...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
airfair

I am exploring the possibility of traveling to Madagascar next year with mu husband. My primary interest is to visit the rain forest. I would be looking for an ideas of how I can get the cheapest airfare from Boston. I was looking at tickets and they are around 3000.

Thank you. Marta

Antananarivo...
Destination Expert
for Madagascar
Level Contributor
286 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airfair

Hello Marta,

I have been regularly flying from North American East Coast and found that Air France ( on their website ) have the best fares on average.

If you are flexible, sign up to their newsletter, they have some flash sales and a few times, I have found some 1200-1300$ flights via Paris. Otherwise, AF flights cost about 2300-2500$ from the East Coast.

Otherwise, have a crack at Orbitz.com, they are able to display some itineraries on South African Airways ( via Washington Dulles or New York & Johannesburg ).

I hope this can help.

2. Re: airfair

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2014, 05:16