We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Organising a Trip in Madagascar

Brisbane
14 posts
Save Topic
Organising a Trip in Madagascar

I would like to visit Madagascar with my daughter in November. We both enjoy trekking/hiking. Not sure where to start organising this trip. I have one month and may also include Reunion Island. Can anybody suggest the best way, e.g. 4WD plus hiking and reputable travel agencies who could organise this. Also is November ok weatherwise. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Saint Denis,La...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Organising a Trip in Madagascar

Hi,

I'm now in Madagascar and as from La Reunion Island before coming here in Madagascar I would suggest you to start your trip in Madagascar and finish it in the north of Madagascar because there is a direct flight from Diego Suarez to Saint Denis(La Reunion island).I'm now in Madagascar for a volonteer job till September.But before starting the job,I travel around Madagascar and I can tell you that this is a realy good and interesting country, .I use a local company so I would also suggest you to contact them ,it's madanaturaltours@gmail.com or visit www.madagascar-natural-tours.com

whish you the best

Craig

Antananarivo...
Destination Expert
for Madagascar
Level Contributor
285 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Organising a Trip in Madagascar

Please refer to this Tripadvisor Article if you seek the services of a local tour operator : tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293808-c192064/Madag…

Otherwise, some past travellers are giving references of good tour operators in this forum ( please use the search feature )

Surfers Paradise...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Organising a Trip in Madagascar

Hi,

My friend and I just returned from a wonderfull tour in Madagascar ,with makigascartour.Very professional .

so,I suggest everybody to contact them ,it's : WWW.MAKIGASCARTOUR.COM or makigascartour@gmail.com

Daniel

4. Re: Organising a Trip in Madagascar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 05:16