We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

serbia
2 posts
Save Topic
i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

i want to see, photograf as much reptiles as i can se...i am planing 2or 3 weeks to be on madagascar.

do u have some ture guide experts for reptile search?

thanks

zarko

Montreal
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

Hello

I want to recommend you as freelance guide who can speak English well and has an experience , so this is his adress : fihlusko07@hotmail.com .

Good luck and have nice travel.

Lsko

2. Re: i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2010, 15:28
serbia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

thans ill write as soon as i can .

thanks

Tilburg
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

For all information about tour Guide speaking English, French, Italian, German,Japanes in madagascar check this web site:

www.vmmi-madagascar.org. or directly: info@vmmi-madagascar.org

apart of that i know Jonah contact him for all of you would like to come in Madagascar jonah@ramartour.com

good l

5. Re: i need ture guide for Uroplatus sp. and chameleons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 01:16