We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

Nokomis, Florida
Level Contributor
410 posts
268 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

Two of us are planning a trip to Mali and Burkina with MaliYMas company for 20 days from late November to mid December. MaliYMas comes highly recommended and that's a great time of year to be in West Africa. The trip will include 3 days and 2 nights on the Niger on the way to Timbuktu and at least 4 days in Dogon country. We're looking for suggestions as to places not to miss. And, we're looking for 2 people to join us to cut the cost. We're fit, adventurous, flexible and adventurous 70 year olds with experience in Africa (Uganda, Sudan and Cameroon recently).

Nice, France
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

Hi,

I could recomand you HOGON TOURS

http://www.hogontours.net/

Serious, professional, one of the cheaper and honest, he could help you to organise a very good trip.

You could say that LAURENT help you to have the connexion.

He help me many time for west Africa.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

I am interesting to know if you do a self driv and how mach is the cost for new 4x4 and local guide according to the above explanation

Nokomis, Florida
Level Contributor
410 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

HI,

We are going with MaliYMas, recommended here. Our trip is 24 days in November 20-December 14 or so and includes Burkina and Benin. If you are interested in this trip, you can contact MaliYMas directly.

Bristol
Level Contributor
15 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

Hey Bob ...I might be interested in this. Can you give me an idea of costs and itinery please?thanks

5. Re: Looking for travel companions for a trip to Mali and Burkina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Mali