We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation info

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
207 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation info

Hi,

I would like to visit the Botanical Gardens and the Black River National Park, do you know what is the best way to get there staying at Le Morne (taxi, bus, car rental)?

Belle Mare Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Taxi a Maurice
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Swim with Dolphins
Mutt - Mauritius Travel Tours
Taxis & Shuttles, Swim with Dolphins, City Tours
Saint Pierre...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation info

bonjourno doledes,

botanical gardens is situated on the north part of the island, much after p.louis, I would recommend a taxi or car rental anyway for both visits though visiting those places only might be boring. I strongly advise an organised excursions proposed by most local agencies at really affordable prices including most of the time transportation, lunch and entrance fees to sites etc...(both are free of charge entries but you might hire a guide for about rs 200 at botanical garden) guides htat...parli italiano also available!

nice stay

Cheers

2. Re: Transportation info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Mauritius