We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Wedding

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Our Wedding

We are having a fantastic time in Mauritius following our wedding on Wednesday 27th April.

This truly is a paradise island and everyone has been so helpful and the staff at Le Meridien Pointe aux Piments could not have been better, nothing was too much.

Will add a few photos also, but if anyone is thinking of getting married in Mauritius I can highly recommend it and also help with photographers etc.... just ask.

Bye for now

Damien & Nathalie

Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,263 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Wedding

Hi

Congratulations! I am so pleased you are having a fantastic time. Thanks for taking the time out to post on here and look forward to seeing the photos.

Very best wishes

Mazza :-))

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,529 posts
1,683 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Wedding

Glad you had a great time. Le meridian are rather good at organising these type of events.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
38,022 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Wedding

Hi and congratulations!

Glad you are having a great time. You've been lucky with the weather too, though cloudy today whiuch is welcome after the highs of 33C!

I am just up the road from you in Pereybere,

Looking forward to hearing all about it on your return to the UK.

So pleased you like our little island!

Best wishes,

Bronia :-)

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Wedding

Great news - Many Congratulations.....

My daughter is looking into it for September next year...... So I've just joined TA to gain as much info and ideas as poss !!!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your Honeymoon !!

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our Wedding

Thanks everyone for your best wishes and kind words.

Can anyone tell me how I upload the photos? Do I need to create my own page?

DiamondClover, Le Meridien is quite expensive but well worth every penny. If you send me a pm, I can give you lots of info and contacts on the island.

Kisses

Damien xx

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Our Wedding

hi,

congrats on your wedding, i'm getting married at veranda pointe aux biches in october. can you recommend any photographers? i think our co-ordinator at the resort can arrange one but want good quality. any advice would be good. thanks

Lau

7. Re: Our Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 23:19