We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weddings in Mauritius

3 posts
Save Topic
Weddings in Mauritius

Hi can anyone help me?

I'm planning to get married next October in Mauritius and need some good advice.

Is it as Beautiful as it looks? What will the weather be like?

I'm looking at Le Mauricia. Has anyone else got married there and what was it like?

I'm grateful for any comments :-)

Thank You

Ali

Ellesmere Port...
Level Contributor
33 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weddings in Mauritius

Hi Ali,

October is the start of their summer, and will be gorgeous, and hot! I am getting married there this November at Le Palmar, both my sisters for married there too, and it was lovely.

I am lucky to have lots of family in Mauritius.

It is better in the flesh than in the pics! It is truly stunning, I hope you have booked your wedding, as it will be amazing

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
40,607 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weddings in Mauritius

October is a good month with lowest rainfall and still not too hot and humid as summer approaches. Le Mauricia is a good hotel in an excellent location 10 mins walk from Grand Baie - part of Beachcomber which have a number of very good resorts here in Mauritius.

Look at their website:

www.beachcomber-hotels.com

For weather averages look at October on this site:

www.world-weather-travellers-guide.com

Bronia

3. Re: Weddings in Mauritius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 14:40